Conviction Chronicles blog post #41 - Updates to the pool

 




In short this adds some graphics to the swimming pool dialogue events where it has a more stylized version of the characters and their swimsuits. Every character is unique and they are isolated from the others, this image is being uploaded with everyone in it so it's easier to visualize. 

Note: Jade and Stripey doesn't have any art because:

1. Jade is a Robot who cannot swim.

2. Stripey isn't that interesting enough to get a stylized version since he has no swimsuit.

It's mostly fan service, there is also a day and night time variant. Bianca is still only at night, but I wanted to post the day time version with her here. I think overall it makes the swimming events more special.

Anything else?

Back to what I was doing before, which might be a little longer than expected due to one element of the idea I have set up.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conviction Chronicles blog post #18 - Improved Title Screen

Conviction Chronicles blog post #17 - Evidence gathering implemented

Conviction Chronicles blog post #14 - Demo Update + Some Minigames